Ventilation unit designed and manufactured for non-residential applications, it allows combining the need for air renewal with energy-saving and maximum flexibility and versatility of installation, thanks to the 90° adjustable air inlets with the movement of the closing panels. Equipped with a heat recovery unit in aluminium plates, fans with EC motors and integrated motorised by-pass system for free-cooling operation. The series, equipped with an easy kit for vertical installation, is divided into seven sizes, for air flow rates ranging from 450 to 3,500 m³/h.
- GRS/DX - Right configuration
- GRS/SX - Left configuration
- The structure is made with 22 mm thick insulated panels in galvanised sheet metal on the inside and RAL 9002 pre-painted finish on the outside, internally insulated with non-flammable mineral wool thermal-acoustic insulation.
- Compact filters with synthetic media (external layer) and glass fibre media (internal layer) and galvanised steel frame, in the efficiency class ePM10 50% on the ambient air intake and ePM1 50% on the outdoor air intake, removable on the bottom. Each filtering station is already equipped with a control pressure switch wired on board and suitable to house two filters in sequence.
- EC Inverter Plug-Fans.
- High-efficiency static heat recovery unit of the air-to-air type with counterflow with aluminium exchange plates equipped with additional sealing, integrated with a by-pass system already motorised for free-cooling operation; condensate collection tank in aluminium, with 1/2" F double bottom drain.
- Pre-heating electrical heater predisposition.
- Post-heating electrical heater or water coil predisposition.
- Electrical board built-in in the unit with electronic adjustment and remote user interface for complete control of all features: ventilation and temperature control, filter status monitoring, weekly programming, defrost and antifreeze management, fire alarm management and Modbus interface.