Heat Recovery Unit from 380 to 4.500 m³/h with VERY HIGH EFFICIENCY exchanger
A ventilation unit designed and manufactured for non-residential applications allows combining the need for air renewal with maximum energy saving. Equipped with a counterflow heat recovery unit in aluminium plates, it specifically meets the requirements of EU Regulation no. 1253/2014. By nature, they are units that generally tend to integrate with traditional heating/air conditioning systems, even if, equipped with the appropriate accessories, they can be used completely on their own. The series, both in horizontal and vertical set-up, is divided into six sizes, for air flow rates ranging from 380 to 4500 m³/h.
- GRH/HA - Horizontal installation A type configuration
- GRH/HB - Horizontal installation B type configuration
- GRH/VC - Vertical installation C type configuration
- GRH/VD - Vertical installation D type configuration
- The structure is made with 25 mm thick insulated panels in galvanised sheet metal on the inside and RAL 9002 pre-painted finish on the outside, internally insulated with non-flammable mineral wool thermal-acoustic insulation.
- Compact filters with synthetic media (external layer) and glass fibre media (internal layer) and galvanised steel frame, in the efficiency class ePM10 50% on the ambient air intake and ePM1 50% on the outdoor air intake, removable on the bottom. Each filtering station is already equipped with a control pressure switch wired on board and suitable to house two filters in sequence.
- EC Inverter Plug-Fans.
- The high-efficiency heat recovery unit is of the air-to-air counterflow flow type with aluminium exchange plates with an integrated by-pass system for free-cooling operation.
- Electrical board built-in in the unit with electronic adjustment and remote user interface for complete control of all features: ventilation and temperature control, filter status monitoring, weekly programming, defrost and antifreeze management, fire alarm management and Modbus interface.