DOUBLE SKIN PACKAGED ROOF TOP UNITS WITH SCROLL COMPRESSORS AND RADIAL FANS OR EC INVERTER PLUG-FANS.
The packaged Roof Top air conditioning units of this series are ideal for the air conditioning of large surface areas for public use such as halls, shopping centres, cafeterias, restaurants and health centres, or for industrial environments such as food processing or preservation centres. Those units feature Scroll compressors with R410A refrigerant and radial fans or EC Inverter Plug-Fans. The EC Inverter Plug-Fans with high energy efficiency backward blades both for intake as well as delivery are managed by an electronic control adjusting fans' rotational speed to adapt the air flow to the system capacity.
Equipped with extruded aluminium alloy sections and 50mm-thick sandwich panelling, these units are available in Cooling only and Reversible Heat Pump version.
The flat or pocket filters help to keep the air quality at a suitable level in order to guarantee appropriate hygiene standards.
- AIRD - Cooling only with radial fans
- AIRD/WP - Reversible Heat Pump with radial fans
- AIRD/EC - Cooling only with EC Inverter Plug-Fans
- AIRD/EC/WP - Reversible Heat Pump with EC Inverter Plug-Fans
- 57.9-252 kW
- 16.0-72.0 Ton
- Structure of base perimeter made of steel sheet elements galvanised. Frame made of extruded aluminium alloy profiles connected by 3 way joints. Assembling of the base to the frame is of dual support and grants the walking on the base panels installation without sticking out screws. 50mm thick sandwich panels made of prepainted steel sheet; water proofing granted by gaskets having shape memory for perfect seal up even after repeated removals. Section connection is effected by means of assembling conic stirrups and water proofing is granted by gaskets.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Condenser and evaporator with copper tube and aluminium finned coil.
- Delivery radial fans coupled to 3-phase motors by V belt and variable pulley.
- High efficiency delivery reverse blade EC INVERTER PLUG-FANS, with electronic speed control to easily adapt to the system characteristics.
- R410A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: door interlocking isolator, fuses, thermal protection relays on compressors, thermocontacts for the fans of the condensing unit and contactors for the fan motors of the air handling unit.
- Microprocessor for the automatic control of the unit.