SINGLE SKIN PACKAGED ROOF TOP UNITS WITH DIGITAL SCROLL COMPRESSORS AND EC INVERTER PLUG-FANS.
The single skin packaged Roof Top units of this series are the ideal solution for air conditioning of medium-wide surfaces such as shopping malls and restaurants, canteens or for industrial areas. The units are equipped with Digital Scroll compressors with R410A refrigerant, and are available in Reversible Heat Pump version also with Free-Cooling with 2 or 3 dampers. A better efficiency at partial loads is guaranteed by the Digital Scroll technology on compressor since its power is varied according to the requested thermal load. It is equipped with EC Inverter Plug-Fans with high energy efficiency backward blades both for intake as well as delivery, managed by an electronic control adjusting fans' rotational speed to adapt the air flow to the system capacity. The unit can easily adapt to diverse engineering needs thanks to the possibility of selecting onsite the air flow direction, choosing among 8 positions of both intake and output air direction. The unit's structure is made of a frame with extruded aluminium profiles and prepainted panels, and features flat type filters with varying efficiency levels, maintaining high air quality and high comfort.
The unit can be equipped, as an option, with the innovative Thermodynamic Coil-Boost Heat Recovery to achieve better performance and efficiency both in cooling and heating up to 15%.
- AIRS/TEC/WP - Reversible heat pump
- AIRS/TEC/WP/MS - Reversible Heat Pump with Free-Cooling section (2 dampers)
- AIRS/TEC/WP/ECO - Reversible Heat Pump with Economizer (Free-Cooling section with 3 dampers)
- 62.9-162 kW
- 18.0-46.0 Ton
- Structure of base perimeter made of galvanised steel sheet elements. The frame is made of extruded aluminium alloy profiles connected by 3 way joints. The assembling of the base to the frame is of dual support and grants the walking on the base panels installation of which is effected without sticking out screws. The perimeter panels are realised in prepainted sheet steel, they can be easily removed and allow access inside the unit for maintenance and repair operations.
- DIGITAL Scroll and ON-OFF Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Condenser and evaporator with copper tube and aluminium finned coil.
- High efficiency delivery & intake reverse blade EC INVERTER PLUG-FANS, with electronic speed control to easily adapt to the system characteristics.
- The air treatment section has removable panels allowing the selection of intake and output configurations that adapt to the specific needs of the system.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- R410A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: door interlocking isolator, fuses, thermal protection relays on compressors, thermocontacts for the fans of the condensing unit and contactors for the fan motors of the air handling unit.
- Electronic proportional device to decrease the sound level, with a continuous regulation of the fan speed. This device also allows the cooling functioning of the unit by external temperature till -20°C.
- Microprocessor for the automatic control of the unit.